Registration of production device
- a certificate issued by a certification body
- an approval decision for the feed-in tariff system
- European Energy Certificate System (EECS) verification
- An application for harmonised free allocation of emission allowances
In the verification certificate the power plant's production method should be one of the following: hydropower, nuclear power, solar power, thermal power, wind power or wave and tidal power. The capacity of the plant is reported in MW.
Verification document validities
- A certificate issued by a certification body is valid for five years from the date the document has been signed.
- Verification by an approval decision for the feed-in-tariff system is valid in accordance with the validity of the said approval decision.
- EECS verification is valid for five years from the date indicated in the document.
- Verification by an application for harmonised free allocation of emission allowances is valid for five years from the submission of the said application.
- EECS verification is mainly used to verify hydropower, solar power and wind power plants. The System Operator's certificate verifies power plants with only one energy source.
- The account holder pre-fills the attached System Operator's certificate and sends it to the System Operator for completion.
- When the System Operator has completed and signed the certificate, the account holder attaches it directly to the GO register.