Registration of production device
- a certificate issued by a certification body
- a approval decision for the feed-in tariff system
- European Energy Certificate System (EECS) verification
Verification is valid for five years from the date that the verification document or approval decision has been issued.
Power plant included in the feed-in tariff system
- Power plants covered by the feed-in tariff for renewable energy (including multi-fuel power plants) can be verified using EECS verification.
- To obtain this verification, please contact email@example.com
Other power plants
- EECS verification is mainly used to verify hydropower, solar power and wind power plants. The Distribution System Operator's (DSO) certificate verifies that there is a renewable power plant behind a connection point.
- The account holder pre-fills the attached DSO's certificate and sends it to the DSO for completion.
- When the DSO has completed and signed the certificate, the account holder attaches it directly to the GO register.