Fingrid Oyj operates in the Finnish and international money and capital markets.
- Long-term funding is carried out under the Medium Term Note Programme of 1.5 billion euros.
- Fingrid has an international Commercial Paper Programme, Euro Commercial Paper Programme of 600 million euros.
- Fingrid has a domestic Commercial Paper Programme of 150 million euros.
- Fingrid also has long-term bilateral loan agreements with both the European Investment Bank (EIB) and Nordic Investment Bank (NIB).
- The company has committed revolving credit facilities as liquidity backup.
Group Treasurer, Fingrid Oyj
tel. +358 30 395 5176