Safety on the lines 1/2018 published
Fingrid's occupational safety publication Safety on the lines 1/2018 is published. The theme issue is safe working at height.
The magazine for service providers shares information on occupational safety and its best practices, as well as deals with accidents and dangerous situations that have occurred on Fingrid's work sites. The magazine is published in Finnish and English.
Safety on the lines 1/2018 issues:
- Occupational safety 2017 – Learning from accidents
- Always intervene in unsafe activities
- Safe use of fall protection gear
- Planning and monitoring of working at height
- Safely in towers – case Eltel Networks Oy
- Recognition for active work on behalf of safety
Expert, safety, Karri Koskinen
tel. +358 40 631 2152