Fingrid magazine 1/2018 published
The theme of the magazine is renewal and development. The magazine includes e.g. the presentation of Fingrid's seven strategic projects.
Fingrid’s strategic projects strengthen the company’s target of remaining agile during the energy market transformation and safeguarding power system functionality in a reliable way. The company’s fast, new investments over a 5–10 year time window are aimed at proactively addressing the challenges of the global clean-up project.
“As a monopoly, we have a societal responsibility to maintain and develop energy market infrastructure to ensure that the power system also functions reliably as decentralised energy production becomes more common,” says Jukka Ruusunen, President & CEO of Fingrid.
Other stories e.g:
- Editorial: Hello - is Fingrid listening? by Jussi Jyrinsalo, SVP, Fingrid
- Hackathon spurred new business
- Datahub - centralised data creates new opportunities
- The largest Nordic energy technology hub flourishes in Vaasa
- Column by Miapetra Kumpula-Natri, MEP (S&D)
- EU guidelines by Laurent Schmitt, Secretary-General, ENTSO-E
- Committee work at Fingrid
- Support to manage traditional biotopes
- Planning for implementation of 15-minute imbalance settlement
and many more
Read the magazine online: www.fingridlehti.fi/en
Marjut Määttänen, Fingrid, Marjut.maattanen[at]fingrid.fi