A new Safety on the Lines occupational safety magazine has been publishedFingrid Oyj's occupational safety publication for service providers shares information on occupational safety and its best practices, as well as deals with accidents and dangerous situations that have occurred on Fingrid's work sites.
- Occupational safety campaign bears results
- Learning from mistakes – The goal of investigating dangerous situations is shared learning
- Careful planning ensures safe lifting
- Induced voltage – a significant danger factor on Fingrid's work sites
- Fingrid has updated its contract terms concerning safety
- Introducing Fingrid's safety organisation
In his editorial, Kari Kuusela, Fingrid's Executive Vice President, says that occupational safety is a joint effort and when it comes to it, attitude counts! The safety of everybody working with the main grid is important to Fingrid, and the primary goal is that all work is carried out safely.
Safety Adviser Karri Koskinen
tel. +358 40 631 2152